Frostbite Training Camp and Eric Hughes Long-distance Race
Nov 11-13, 2016, Green Lake, Seattle, WA
- Improve technique (coaching, video, lectures)
- Learn how to train well (training plans, goal setting, nutrition)
- Cover a lot of kilometers (train); Training groups for canoe/kayak and fast/medium speed groups and masters, juniors, and youth.
Included in the camp
- Coaching, video analysis, training & nutrition lectures, camp t-shirt
- Lunch and snacks each day, Sat morning pancake breakfast, Social Saturday evening
- Eric Hughes Long-distance race entry fee
Dates and times
- Thursday, November 10th 5-7:30pm (check-in, boat unloading; 7pm camp welcome)
- Friday, November 11th 7:00am - 5:15pm
- Saturday, November 12th 7:00am - 9pm
- Eric Hughes race at 9am; 5:30pm dinner
- Sunday, November 13th 7:00am - 5:15pm
Eric Hughes Long-distance Race
- Saturday, November 12th, 2016, 9am Green Lake
- Distances: 2.5km / 5.0km / 10.0km
Equipment NeededPaddling gear (obviously), running gear, dry land training gear, notebook and pencil, extra warm clothes, extra towels, rain gear, mug (for hot chocolate/coffee) and waterbottle.
InfoQuestions about the camp?
Jason Cross firstname.lastname@example.org
Tami Oki Tamara.Oki@seattle.gov